Friday, March 27, 2009

Next stop .... The Funny Farm

Life has been one crazy whirlwind the past few weeks.. with just the past few DAYS being the real icing on the cake. I've been doing a lot of praying lately. Not that I don't pray every day to begin with, but I've found myself at work even taking a few minutes to get a quick one in here and there. Heck, sometimes I even resort to the ladies room so that I have peace and quiet to focus. It gives me strength. I immediately feel a sense of relief when I can focus on asking God to take the burdens from me and help me make a positive out of them, or to at least give me the strength and wisdom to work through them and not let them control me.
It just eats me alive when there is so much discord in my family/life. I don't know when or how my family fell away to shit but I've persevered and tried to keep it all together... I am not a miracle worker; I've realized that. Tomorrow's another day -- and I try not to dwell on things - I just hope for some light at the end of the tunnel and hope that things start to look up. It's so hard to be happy-go-lucky and plan a wedding when I feel like others in my life are being dealt such a bad hand.. and that my family has fallen apart & no one seems to care to repair it. I can't fix them all. Like they say, you can lead a horse to water........

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes my love all we can do is pray & ask the Lord to cover us & the ones we are praying for.....like you say we can lead them to water, BUT.....
    all of you are in my prayers, Much Love & Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!