Sunday, February 01, 2009

*The Bestest Aunt in the whole wide world*

My precious niece is really bewildered by the moon and the stars lately, so I got an idea in my head yesterday and went with it. Luckily it didn't take me hours on end to find what I needed. Thank you Wal-Mart! So I put these all over her ceiling right under where she'll rest her precious crazy
curl-adorned head later this evening. As a bonus; it will be a SURPRISE tonight because she has no idea that I've done it. She's going to love it! I'm excited!

3 comments:

  1. what a fun idea! I used to have millions of those all over the walls and ceiling in my room when I was little. It looked like a slept in space :) When we moved it was too much work to take them all down so we just left them there. I wonder if they are still up?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, i think i use to have those! :P they're great! btw, you must live really close to me! Deptford is about 30 min from where I live - crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:56 PM

    Thanks for the comment on the blog....I love being an aunt (as I see you do too!) I LOVE the surprise that you did for your niece. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!