Sunday, July 06, 2008

Under Construction

Yes, as you can see, I've been fiddling a bit with editing my page.
I really liked the old style but I have the itch for a change. Please be patient if you stop by and things are amiss. I'm still learning a lot of the how-to's.

And now I'm having a really hard time typing because I'm at work and I was walking past some file cabinets, and I guess I was swinging my arms and caught one of the drawer handles right on the front of my hand! It felt like hitting the funny bone and now I can't really bend my fingers or use the mouse for the computer. Sounds like fun. Good thing I have a live-in nurse at home! My sister.

1 comment:

  1. looking good-can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!