Friday, July 04, 2008

Me... explained.

I was shuffling through some old email, and found a note I had sent myself from work one day.... Short and sweet, the subject line read: "Quote from the bible":

Jesus' own instructions were for the offended to go to the offender and for the two of them to find a way to reconcile their differences.


Perhaps, that's my mantra. While I may not forget easily, I forgive very easily, usually without thinking twice.
Most people don't understand why or how I can do it... and I don't even, myself, know sometimes. At the times when most people are hating a particular person, I find myself praying for them and remembering their positive attributes.

I don't think it's a flaw.. I think it's a blessing.


gedicht

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for YOUR thoughts on MY thoughts! Happy reading!